Developers, Advisors and Brokers
Barwon Property Finance is a dedicated funder to the property development market in Australia. We specialise in providing tailored and dynamic funding solutions across the capital stack from senior debt, mezzanine debt and preferred debt, to ordinary equity.
With our partnership approach toward developers, advisors, capital arrangers and other funders we look to build long lasting, supportive relationships. We have a pragmatic approach toward funding conditions and limits and assess each on a project-by-project basis.
Barwon Property Finance is currently looking to deploy funding across Australia and all project types with a focus on:
- Residential land;
- Residential apartments and townhouses;
- Industrial land and/or buildings;
- Office buildings;
- Child Care buildings; and
- Medical and Aged Care buildings.
In the following areas of the capital stack:
1st Mortgage Debt to assist with:
- Site acquisition and preparing for construction.
- Construction for civil works programs or simple built form construction.
- Holding / Bridging for the repayment of construction facilities and to undertake a sale and/or holding strategy and for existing commercial assets.
2nd Mortgage Debt and Preference Equity to assist with:
- Construction, commencing at any stage from site-acquisition and ensuring the project is fully funded to meet the senior funders conditions.
- Equity release, to allow for the developer to deploy capital to progress other projects whilst the subject project remains fully funded as to meet the senior funders conditions.
Ordinary Equity to assist with:
- Construction, commencing at any stage from site-acquisition and ensuring the project is fully funded as to meet the senior funders conditions.
- Acquisition of existing commercial assets with a defined investment strategy.
- Underwriting for acquisitions requiring a syndicated fund raising.
Having invested in excess of $1.1b across property and private equity since 2006, Barwon is an active and willing funder. Please contact Jonathon Pullin to discuss a funding solution for your current or future project.